Tutorial and Screenshots
We'll give you some screenshots showing what the application looks like and what metrics it allows to display. The example we look at features two properties purchased for cash in 2014.
Maintaining Property List
The list properties are first entered in the property list section.
- Our first addition is a house in Georgia:
- Our second property is in Texas
- We entered sufficient information to obtain a summary proforma account, allowing us to gauge whether a property is enhancing or harming the portfolio performance:
Maintaining Tax Year List
The tax year list is maintained in the tax years menu.
- For out example, we are adding year 2014:
- You can edit the year added:
- The list of properties that should be inserted in the statement as they were in service that year appears: - The list is then populated with proforma numbers: - The following tax year edit function allows us to edit the tax number with actual numbers for that fiscal year for the Georgia and Texas properties: